Terms & Conditions
1. FLEUROLOGY BOUTIQUE FLOWERS LLC maintains the https://fleurology.ae/ website.
2. The client user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account.
3. Fleurology strives to provide the best customer service available. We understand that mishaps may occur regarding the fulfillment of orders, we have established these Terms and conditions to provide our clients with a complete understanding of how we work and how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
All products as shown on this website are available for local delivery. Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud form to ensure longer life. Since we work with natural flowers, and flowers are seasonal, images may change throughout the year. All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality. In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
Product prices exclude the local delivery charge. The charge for your selected delivery area can be viewed in the delivery info section of the website.
1. If a client claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate the circumstances of what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or nobody was available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs, at a different time or day. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled time and date.
2. If an order is delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Fleurology directly. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement.
To request a replacement, Fleurology should be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 1 day of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. In the case where a client places an order through Fleurology and then needs to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made no less than 48 hours prior to the delivery date requested for the order.
If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued.
Cancellations will not be accepted if a client places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address.
4. Fleurology is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Fleurology will not issue refunds to any client where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the arrangement or refuses delivery.
5. Fleurology is not liable for client errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During checkout the client is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The client is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered.
Fleurology makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the client ordered.
6. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
7. Kindly allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Orders / Payment
During the order process, you will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards. By clicking on the ‘check out’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Fleurology website. Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to the email address provided. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
Standard Delivery information can be found on the Delivery page along with standard delivery prices. Certain locations will be charged at a higher than the standard delivery charge. Your intended delivery date will be confirmed in your email order confirmation.
To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate address of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number and/or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered. In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, and other business locations, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
Please note that Fleurology. is only responsible for delivering to the address you quote, we regret that where the goods have been correctly delivered we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient has moved, or lives elsewhere, and the actual receiver refuses or fails to return item(s). In cases where the delivery driver is unable to find someone to accept delivery they will leave in a secure location or leave a card at the address for the recipient to make contact.
In the instance of difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient occurring, we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide at the time of placing your order. Before placing your order, please review delivery information & prices.
Fleurology.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a “User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.